BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2014
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Most current glamour shot

Unread post by AaronPerry »

Snorkel put on today, so of course it needed a glamour shot

-Aaron
14 Rubicon
4.56, 37" STT Pro on 17" Slabs, Evo Double D Pro, Evo front/rear bumper, aFe Hi-Tuck, RCV Front shafts, G2 gold rear shafts, EVO/Rockhard skids, Crawler Concepts corners/fenders, Rockhard sliders, Full Hydro Steering
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: Most current glamour shot

Unread post by Frank »

You Poser ! Looks good crash . Take the photo with your phone ? I like how it cant distinguish color and shoots it in B&W. I have some shots of my bike this way and I like them as you dont get blinded by the colors ! (still liked the green) FjR68
AaronPerry

Frank wrote:You Poser ! Looks good crash . Take the photo with your phone ? I like how it cant distinguish color and shoots it in B&W. I have some shots of my bike this way and I like them as you dont get blinded by the colors ! (still liked the green) FjR68
Total poser shot! ;)

Yeah took with an iPhonen 6S+ and some funky filter apps added to it after. Yeah I liked the green too. The diffs are still green. I may end up getting it wrapped for my business anyway so not sure what I'm going to do. I just want the weather to get better so I can rip off the doors and top and hit the trails!! I want to make a Rausch trip this year too. I miss doing that with the TJ.
-Aaron
14 Rubicon
4.56, 37" STT Pro on 17" Slabs, Evo Double D Pro, Evo front/rear bumper, aFe Hi-Tuck, RCV Front shafts, G2 gold rear shafts, EVO/Rockhard skids, Crawler Concepts corners/fenders, Rockhard sliders, Full Hydro Steering
BlackNBlue-ISH
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by BlackNBlue-ISH »

We definitely need to get you off road so you can take proper poser shots.

I went to Rausch Creek this past August and it was awesome! The club does two trips a year, one in the spring, and one in late summer. I'm starting a new job in two weeks, so I don't know if the spring trip will work for me.
2005 TJ, built and beat accordingly
AaronPerry

BlackNBlue-ISH wrote:We definitely need to get you off road so you can take proper poser shots.

I went to Rausch Creek this past August and it was awesome! The club does two trips a year, one in the spring, and one in late summer. I'm starting a new job in two weeks, so I don't know if the spring trip will work for me.
I have gone a few times with another club I belonged to a few years back with my TJ (the TJ was a beast on the trails!) so totally looking fwd to it. Plus my GF has seen all the pics and heard all the stories and is begging me to get out on some club runs. As long as it doesn't conflict with our Spartan Races we are totally going!!! Plus plan on lots of regular club runs this spring, summer, fall as well. So looking forward to it.
-Aaron
14 Rubicon