New here!!

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
Johnnymedeiros
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2000
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

New here!!

Unread post by Johnnymedeiros »

We moved from Florida and looking for a new family around to tag along! We have a 2000 TJ and still working little by little. Installing next week front and rear lockers, put a 2.5 spaces and 33's. Little by little we'll get there.
We are Brazilians and looking for some trails around Boston. Please let us know around any place to go or meeting to get to know members of the jeep family. :)
We have done off roading for over 20 years.
Johnnymedeiros@live.com
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: New here!!

Unread post by Frank »

Hey Johnny :) Welcome to the forum and to N. E. TJs are great to wheel . I have a 74 CJ-5 that I wheel. What part of Fl. you from , I have family there. (they migrated) . Our club runs have just gotten over with and nothing is on the run list although its not that they wont get out any more this year. Im not sure of that area (Boston) but there are less than a handful of legal places to wheel in Ma. Thats why we all joined Baystate so we wheel legal on owned and private land with permission . Feel free to ask any and as many questions to help you get ready for next years fun. FjR68
Johnnymedeiros
Jeep Year: 2000
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by Johnnymedeiros »

Thank you very much! We came from Boca Raton for medical reasons. Here they beem able to save my life. i have blood cloths and fes other problems. Is a great please to become a member. One single little trails will make us happy! Lol
This saturday we'll be going to RI. Hope to meet good fellas.
Thanks for the note and anything anybody needs we are here to help.

Johnny n Clea
Grey Warden
Jeep Year: 2015
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by Grey Warden »

Whoa! Thats no fun, but glad you're up here where you can get better! Hope you get wet soon! Welcome to BSJ. Great people here! :)