J-10

You can talk about anything here
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: J-10

Unread post by Frank »

Nice catch Posi ! I didnt even see that. I was told the owner had the dealer put on the stripe package. FjR68
Hoodoo Man
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

I love it! really dig the front clip on that truck Frank! I saw a pic online yesterday of a older Cherokee with a 401 with a CJ towed behind it. :drool: I do need a tow rig.... :shhh:
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..
Posimoto
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1954
Jeep Model: CJ3B

Unread post by Posimoto »

If you do buy it make sure the present owner gives you the mic and manual for the CB/radio. I don't see a mounting clip on the dash for the mic, hopefully it's in the glove box.
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Unread post by Frank »

I have to deal with the daughter and her husband as the owner(father) died. I have a hot rod radio (CB) that I was going to put in anyway. We have a member that can build you any kind of radio you need . Yea Jeff ,I have always liked the J truck . There are two Wagoners Ive looked at also. One is the 2 door Cherokee Chief ! That one is mint. You wouldnt even need to bring your tent. It will make towing and camping a lot easier having a real truck as Im sure my little Sport-Trac winces every time I hook it to that trailer. Although It pulled that hill in P.A. better than my Bronco did. Were shooting for late this month or next. FjR68