Newbie in the house

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
Kerri
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2011
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Newbie in the house

Unread post by Kerri »

My stock tires were 225 75R16, I will print out the application tonight and get it in the mail tomorrow. Should we do the associate membership app at the same time for my BF?
"Then don't do that"
mrfreakinwhite
Jeep Year: 1998
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

Unread post by mrfreakinwhite »

DDewar53 wrote:
mrfreakinwhite wrote:We sell AEV Pro-Cal Modules at Elias 4wd Center. Installation and programming is SUPER easy. I ship, too.
The
Pro-Cal can be used again and again everytime you do something to change tire sizes, gear ratios, etc. It also has a lot of other functions, like resetting low tire pressure parameters, traction control, etc.

32" tires are what come on MOST JK Wranglers.
Mike - mine came from the factory with 225/70x16, which I think works out to about 28" or 29". Like Kerri, I went to the Toyo 265 right away but never adjusted the speedo. I suffered from pretty bad mileage until last fall, when you guys put the 35s on it for me and reprogrammed the speedo.
Yes, 29" on that size, and those good year tires used in that size are pretty accurately marked for size. From my years at All Things Jeep and the number one product with after sales support was tire covers, the 28" doesn't fit and the 30 is too loose. ;)

Kerri, I would encourage to join early. Then when we have a run come up you'll know and you can usually get your butt in someone's empty seat for fifty cents, sometimes even less! LOL
Kerri
Jeep Year: 2011
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by Kerri »

Application is in the mail! :dance:
"Then don't do that"