Before/After

** NO TRAIL NAMES **
Jeep4Life
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Before/After

Unread post by Jeep4Life »

A before and after pic of my new jeep. Had a Rock Krawler 2.5" max flex system installed with 315/70/17 duratracs.
I'm liking the road ride so far but I haven't done much driving with it yet. I think I'm feel some slight vibration in the wheel at certain speeds, I need more seat time with it I think.
I wish I had taken before and after measurements of the height difference
Attachments
BeforeRubicon10A.jpg
AfterRubicon10A.jpg
AfterRubicon10AFront.jpg
mrfreakinwhite
Jeep Year: 1998
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

Re: Before/After

Unread post by mrfreakinwhite »

Did the kit come with an exhaust spacer? On 2012 and newer, you usually need an exhaust spacer and a professional exhaust modification OR new front shaft.
Does the front drive shaft FULLY clear the exhaust and the front drive shaft? Especially when the right front tire is stuffed and the left front is drooped?

Hopefully Steve got ya set up right.
Jeep4Life
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Before/After

Unread post by Jeep4Life »

mrfreakinwhite wrote:Did the kit come with an exhaust spacer? On 2012 and newer, you usually need an exhaust spacer and a professional exhaust modification OR new front shaft.
Does the front drive shaft FULLY clear the exhaust and the front drive shaft? Especially when the right front tire is stuffed and the left front is drooped?

Hopefully Steve got ya set up right.
No, the kit does not COME with them you have to order them with the kit. rock krawler recommends 2" bumpstops and exhaust spacer for my setup. I talked to a guy at rock krawler and he was helpful and suggested I go with the 2.5" lift over 3.5" I had originally wanted because of drive shaft issues that might be encountered with a 3.5" lift. it appears to clear fine. we'll have to see what happens on the trails :).
I'm hoping to make it to the 10/19-10/20 run...