Shipping your Jeep

Place holder for discussion/planing 2012 Moab trip
DOUG
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2020
Jeep Model: JT Gladiator

Shipping your Jeep

Unread post by DOUG »

I wasn't asking, but this guy sent me a message on Hub Garage today.
Might be worth checking out...
If you ever are in need or know someone in need of any auto shipping/transport services, we sure can be of some assistance.

We offer a door to door auto transport service to and from anywhere in the US, including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and even Canada. This can be a very stressful thing to deal with and we are here to handle all of the logistics/headaches!

We move classic and muscle cars for customers on a daily basis. At the moment, we are moving several cars to and from many car shows around the nation. We were also the Preferred Shipper for the Muscle Cars at the Mansion event in Beverly Hills, Ca. this past month and for the future as well. Our company also works with dealerships around the nation who utilize sources such as Auto Trader and eBay, providing the very best door-to-door customer service (using both Open and Enclosed Trailers for transporting the very finest in luxury imports, classics and exotic automobiles.)

Maybe we can build some type of business relationship to help each other out. Thanks!

Let me know if you have any questions! Call us at 1(855)407-4160

Also, you can check out our website – http://www.NMotionAutoTransport.com

Ryan Pratt – President
(281)888-6087
Ryan@NMotionAutoTransport.com
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Hoodoo Man
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

Re: Shipping your Jeep

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

Sweet! I've been working a few angles trying to find somebody but no actual pricing as yet....
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..
DDewar53
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1990
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Unread post by DDewar53 »

What with the volatile cost of fuel, you're unlikely to get firm prices this far out. You should be able to get a pretty good estimate, though.
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert A. Heinlein
DOUG
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2020
Jeep Model: JT Gladiator

Unread post by DOUG »

IIRC, someone looked into commercial car haulers and was told modified Jeeps are too tall to fit on a double decker setup. To that I say...you were talking to the wrong guy.

Not sure what company this is or where they are out of, but it's worth looking into.
2022 Gladiator Rubicon