My Turn!

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
PaulT
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1991
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

My Turn!

Unread post by PaulT »

I'm Paul from Stoneham MA!

Currently running a 1991 XJ, with a 3 inch lift and 31" ltbs. Its definitely a work in progress. In the near future, i'll be replacing the rocker panels, adding some skidplates, and swapping out my dana 35 for a 29 spline Chrysler 8.25. Hopefully i'll be able to get a lunchbox locker in the front before the season starts, and a selectable locker out back as next winters project. I have a build thread going in the Tech section, so read it and answer all my stupid questions and keep track of my progress.
ignore the bondo falling off under the door, i got inquisitive and started pulling at it. it was like pulling a string on a sweater.

Been a member for 3 years so far, and this is my first year as Director of Trails!

My first jeep was a 92 YJ with a 4 banger. only had it about 6 months, joined the club, bought a lift and realized the frame was either rotten or spiderwebbed from the drivers seat back. Sold it to my uncle, used the cash as a downpayment on a 2004 Rubicon. I had a lot of fun in the Rubi, but with my little girl growing like a weed, i traded the rubi in for a family friendly car and bought this XJ.

See you on the trails!