2017 Lifted Wrangler FOR SALE!!!

** NO TRAIL NAMES **
bcam7
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2017
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

2017 Lifted Wrangler FOR SALE!!!

Unread post by bcam7 »

Hey guys! I have a lifted 2017 Wrangler here you can buy for $45000. It has a MOPAR lift kit with $10,000 worth of accessories. Please let me know if you are interested or have any questions! Ive included the link to the page with pictures and specs!

http://masschryslerdodgejeepram.com/det ... 7529?cid=2
Attachments
untitled.png
BlackKnight
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: 2017 Lifted Wrangler FOR SALE!!!

Unread post by BlackKnight »

Hi,
Not sure I see 10K worth of Accessories And add that 45K is more than the most expensive versions of the Rubicon, My recommendation would be for the Rubicon before you get this one unless you know you plan upgrade Axle/Lockers/Sway bars etc or plan only to crawl Malls, lighter trails (no lockers required) for a while until it's paid off and you can afford to then upgrade the more utilitarian mods.
I paid 29K for my '13 JKU in '13 (bought it new), and have added 3K in parts so far. Even with my plans for Axles and other upgrades, the price will still probably be below the 45K mark, just saying...

Bob
--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars