Bad Experience with 4WD

pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: Bad Experience with 4WD

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

So to at least update my end, my ARB fitting just arrived, fresh from ARB in Florida, not bad for waiting over 3 months for a simple tubing connector. Part is what I expected but still doesnt make me feel any better.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.
RalphTomaccio
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2012
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Bad Experience with 4WD - UPDATE!

Unread post by RalphTomaccio »

Success! After further numerous phone calls to the supervisor of customer service at 4WD, I finally received credit for the paint never delivered.

As the saying goes, "Buyer Beware"! :angry-cussingblack:
Yipjeep

Unread post by Yipjeep »

Glad you received refund.
RalphTomaccio

Yipjeep wrote:Is this the same company that BSJ shared member name and email with last
year?
Yes.
bobalama
Jeep Year: 2016

Unread post by bobalama »

I will never do business with them again - too many bad experiences with their CS department. I'll stick to Extreme Terrain and Quadratec.
BlackKnight
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2013

Unread post by BlackKnight »

Actually, (thankfully), I've only had good experiences. I had my door guards from Rugged Ridge rusted badly under the powder coat. Called up 4WD CS and requested a warranty replacement. Received a new set to put on with a prepaid postage to send the old ones back. no questions (5-year warranty returned at ~4 years in).

I think it the issues may lay with the CS person you get. There may only be one or two that aren't JackA$$es...

Bob
--
BlackKnight - Commando Green '13 JKU w/EVO (R Fascia w/D's, ProSeries Front, Skids, 4" Lift) Powerstop z36 kit, 38" Patagonia MTss, PoisonSpyder Diff Armor, SuperWinch w/factor55 Prolink, FOX 2.0 shocks. JKS Track Bars
RalphTomaccio

I rest my case . . .

An Important Announcement From ACE
Customer Satisfaction is Our #1 Goal

It has always been our highest priority at ACE Engineering to provide the BEST customer service possible at all times and for all of our customers. If you have a problem, issue or question about any of our parts or your order, we want to solve that problem to your satisfaction in a timely manner.

It is to that end that we are announcing today that we are no longer distributing through 4WD.com, 4 Wheel Parts or their partners.

We believe this change in our distribution will lead to a smoother purchasing experience for all current and future ACE customers.

If you currently have an outstanding order for ACE parts through 4WD, please contact us at your convenience so we can do our best to help you receive the parts you’re seeking. 586-806-6641. M-F 7am - 3:30pm EST.

Thank you,

ACE
Blue Yeti

Unread post by Blue Yeti »

New guys here was looking for my code and to see what the discount was as I was looking for some new goodies for my Jeep.
Saw Cory had a store so I PM'ed him to see if he still had it.
Should I wait to see what he says? Wait for my code? Keep shopping around?? Not a lot of good vibes for this vendor.
MDSRACING398
Jeep Year: 1985
Jeep Model: CJ7

Unread post by MDSRACING398 »

As many bad remarks you hear there are a million good ones. They actually just stepped up big donating for an event later this year. With that said if you buy local they are a phone call or drive away.
Offroad Elements, Ratchets Offroad and Barrette Fabrication are all local companies that support the NEA.
Do it right the first time!
Second place is First Loser! Work Harder
Semper Fi
MDSRACING398
Jeep Year: 1985
Jeep Model: CJ7

Unread post by MDSRACING398 »

If your a new member this discount is going to take a little while. There is paper worked involved. Give me a week to figure it all out.
Do it right the first time!
Second place is First Loser! Work Harder
Semper Fi