Allen Mello Jeep Dodge Nashua NH

Hoodoo Man
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1970
Jeep Model: C101

Allen Mello Jeep Dodge Nashua NH

Unread post by Hoodoo Man »

Recently I have had some issues with the check engine light on my 12 JKU. I brought it in (or tried to bring it in to the Lowell Jeep dealership) and they wouldn't even read the code without paying a $100 diagnostic fee and having me wait 90 minutes for the privilege. I left and went to Autozone where they pulled the code for free and sure enough I had penstar tick and cylinder 2 misfire issue which is warrantied for 100K miles for that side of the cylinder head.

I called Allen Mello in Nashua to have it looked at and told them the code I had thrown. They arranged a loaner vehicle and checked the computer as the code had cleared by the time I brought it in. :roll: But sure enough the code was still there. They pulled the head and did all of the required stuff to make it right and didn't charge me a nickle. Just gas in the rental car. They were courteous and accurate in how long it would take to do the work. Got the Jeep back yesterday and the engine is much quieter than when it was new. 8-)

There were a number of lifted rigs in the service lot so I would presume they are fairly cool with people using their Jeeps the way God intended too. ;) I would defiantly go back there again.
1970 Jeepster- stock
2003 Jeep Rubicon 2" BDS Spring lift 35s and MCE fenders
2012 Jeep JKU 2.5' Terafkex spring lift, Rock Hard Bumpa, skids, BodyArmor4x4 sliders..
Modeler
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: LJ Wrangler

Re: Allen Mello Jeep Dodge Nashua NH

Unread post by Modeler »

Thanks Jeff,
The Grand just started throwing the P0302 (Cylinder #2 Misfire) as well. If Clark in Methuen tries to charge Beth we'll be going up to Nashua.
Speed costs money, how slow do you want to go?