Offroad Elements

DDewar53
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1990
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Offroad Elements

Unread post by DDewar53 »

After I bent my rear soft top bow on the last trail run, I decided that I didn't want to be bothered with frames and bows any more. Ordered the Bestop NX Frameless top from Offroad Elements. Great price, free shipping, and it showed up 2 days later.

Got it installed this weekend, and it's actually quieter than the factory soft top on the highway.

:lol:
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert A. Heinlein
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Re: Offroad Elements

Unread post by Frank »

Huh ?
DDewar53
Jeep Year: 1990
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Unread post by DDewar53 »

Frank wrote:Huh ?
Hi Frankie.

You're old, like me, so I'll type slow.

This is the part of the forum where we can talk about our experiences with vendors - parts dealers, mechanics, and so forth. I had a good experience with Offroad Elements, so I wanted to tell you guys about it. That way if you're looking for stuff you can go to his website and order with confidence, knowing that others among us have had a good experience.

http://www.offroadelements.com/

OK?
Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty.

Robert A. Heinlein
mrfreakinwhite
Jeep Year: 1998
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

Unread post by mrfreakinwhite »

Ciao Frankie.

Sei vecchio, come me, quindi mi digita lento.

Questa è la parte del forum dove possiamo parlare delle nostre esperienze con i fornitori - negozi di ricambi, meccanica, e così via. Ho avuto una buona esperienza con elementi Offroad, così ho voluto dirvi ragazzi su di esso. In questo modo se siete alla ricerca di roba che si può andare al suo sito web e l'ordine con fiducia, sapendo che altri tra noi hanno avuto una buona esperienza.

http://www.offroadelements.com/

OK?
schwalby
Jeep Year: 2003
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by schwalby »

:text-lol: :text-goodpost:
Josh Schwalb
ArticRubi wrote:Remember: poor planning on my part constitutes an emergency on yours.