Inline Tube

johnsxj
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1988
Jeep Model: XJ Cherokee

Inline Tube

Unread post by johnsxj »

If you're looking to upgrade your vehicles hardlines to stainless Inline Tube is the place to get your pre-bent parts from.

After the brake lines blew in two places on my dad's truck we figured it was best to change them all out. We tend to run our trucks into the ground so stainless steel was the way to go.

Searching the web, I found two companies doing stainless kits for a 2004 Silverado 2500HD, Classic Tube and Inline Tube. Classic Tube has you enter year/make/model then gives you a list of vehicle part #'s so you get to hope you've picked the right kit. Inline Tube has you enter year/make/model then goes on to ask specific questions about your vehicle.... "does this line exit here or here, does this line run like this or that, does the axle hose attach on the tube or the diff" etc.. etc..

I was certain that I would be getting the exact lines I needed! Gave them a call on Thursday afternoon, placed my order, and the Fed Ex truck was here on Tuesday with my box of brake lines :dance: The lines all fit where they belong and they were $30.00 less expensive than the lowest price I could find for Classic Tube's kit :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar: :banana-guitar:

If I ever have to get a complete line kit again, I know where I'll be ordering from :handgestures-thumbupright:

BTW they also do replacement transmission and fuel lines 8-)
You can't bolt on experience!!!!!!
Function over form=4x4

"The opinions expressed in this program do not reflect the views of this network."
ZAEDOCK
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1992
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Re: Inline Tube

Unread post by ZAEDOCK »

Awesome info John!

I need to replace a lower tranny line in Angie's Maxx.
Carl McFly wrote:X2, I agree with Joe. And not just because he's man candy
BSJ President 2003 - 2005