Got Grade 8?

Carl McFly
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2000
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Got Grade 8?

Unread post by Carl McFly »

Looking for Grade 8 hardware and your favorite home improvement chain and car parts store came up empty? Then bucko, browse on over to the Bolt Depot http://www.boltdepot.com/default.aspxThey have more G8 HW than...... than..... that auto parts store with those overpriced bags of hardware you don't really want anyway

I placed an order at Bolt Depot and 20 minutes later, got a call saying my order was ready for pickup! They also offer UPS shipping and since they're in MA, I'm guessing UPS ground will get it to your door in a day. But if you need it RIGHT NOW, they're based in Mass and for me, only a 20 minute drive and oh yeah the prices are really good
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads"
del_TJ
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1998
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: Got Grade 8?

Unread post by del_TJ »

I've been ordering bolts from them for years, and they're great. I recently ordered GR8 standard bolts from them to replace the stock metric bolts on my front control arms. I like that you can order as few or many nuts and bolts as you need or want. And they're so close that I usually get UPS delivery the next day. They take returns too.
IronTortoise
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1994
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Re: Got Grade 8?

Unread post by IronTortoise »

I can also give them high marks. I actually have been going to them to years since they were Cazaults Hardware. They were known for their great selection of bolts and fasteners. When Lowes opened up down the street from them rather than be put out of business like most mom and pop hardware stores they re-invented themselves as Bolt Depot and have done quite well.