FleaBay Vendor - mygigsales - Negative Experience

bobalama
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

FleaBay Vendor - mygigsales - Negative Experience

Unread post by bobalama »

Hi Folks - be careful when dealing with the ebay seller mygigsales out of NY - I learned the hard way.

Short version ... they didn't ship the year radio they advertised and were not easy to work with to fix the problem - very disappointed in doing business with them and would not recommend.

Long version ... so I purchased a 430N navi system for my '16 Willys JK from mygigsales on ebay so I could have navi and a backup camera. They advertised the radio as a 14, 15, 16 RHB 430N. I bought the radio and installed it, got the backup camera working and life was good until I tried to install the Garmin map update and found that I was shipped a 2011 radio and not a 14, 15, 16 radio as advertised. I reached out believing it was a shipping mistake and was told they would replace it with a 2013 radio - still not what I purchased. After battling back and forth for a couple of weeks first for a radio that I paid for then for a refund I finally agreed to the replacement. They pushed back hard that the years listed were just compatibility and not the year radio to expect to get and that the 30 day return window had expired. Pretty shady to me considering they didnt send what was advertised in the first place ... and I had to pay for the return shipping BTW. I regret doing business with them and wish I had just paid the extra money and gone with http://www.oemautopartsco.com who will do their best to match the year of the radio to the year of your vehicle ... so they told me anyway.

Below is the original ad:

14 15 16 JEEP WRANGLER UNLIMITED SPORT RHB 430N GPS MYGIG HIGH NAVIGATION RADIO

Factory TAKE OUT OEM MYGIG RHB Garmin Navigation Radio. This is the RHB Media Center 430N U-Connect radio. Features include Touch Screen, better graphics, GARMIN Navigation System, better processor, Weather maps, Sirius TravelLink with weather, DVD Player, Sirius DAR Digital Audio Recorder, Sirius Apps, and a 30 GB hard drive. Back-up camera ready. Sirius Satellite Ready.This is the RHB NAVIGATION model capable of STREAMING MUSIC or audio WIRELESSLY from your ipod, iphone, android phone or any mp3 devices with bluetooth..YOU DONT NEED A CABLE , you can remotely controlled audio tru your bluetooth devices. Your vehicle must equipped with UCONNECT (bluetooth) features to use this features. It can also be controlled using your existing steering wheel controls.

SECURITY CODE WILL BE PROVIDED TO THE BUYER FREE OF CHARGE. YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO TO THE DEALER. PLUG AND PLAY INSTALLATION.

MyGIG RHB 430N Specifications and features:

=> AM/FM/CD/DVD/MP3/HDD/NAV
=> GARMIN navigation interface
=> Lane guidance feature guides you to the correct lane for an approaching turn or exit,
making unfamiliar intersections and exits easy to navigate
=> 6.5" touch screen
=> SIRIUS Satellite Radio®
=> Satellite Radio replay buffer (last 30 minutes)
=> SIRIUS Travel Link* (provides drivers with up-to-the-minute information ranging from gas prices to movie listings)
=> 30GB hard drive (approx. 6,700 song capacity)
=>Audio jack for playing music through speakers
=> Album artwork
=> USB copy/read

=> Uconnect Voice Command (available)
=> Hands-free Phone.
=> Remote USB port for iPod® connectivity (center console)
=> Bluetooth streaming audio
=> Hands-free SMS text messaging (VOICE COMMAND TO READ MESSAGES WHILE DRIVING)
=> Allows control of music on iPod devices or memory sticks via voice command, including song selection by ARTIST, SONG, and GENRE.
=> Includes support for songs loaded onto USB memory stick.
=> REAR CAMERA COMPATIBLE

Please make sure that the mounts in your vehicle match up with the mounting locations of the unit. The mounting holes are located on left and right side of the unit.

Applications and features may vary depends on the year model and options you have in the car..It is buyer's responsibility to check if its the right part for his/her car.Please Check with your dealer to verify compatibility and fitment for this applications.

This is a factory OEM part. PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE PURCHASING THE CORRECT UNIT FOR YOUR VEHICLE BEFORE PURCHASE.

If you have a current subscription with Sirius and plan in transferring it to this unit, Please contact Sirius concerning this matter to verify transferrability/activation.

If you have any questions or need more information on this unit..Just send me an Email.
Thank you for looking.

Payment required within 24 hour after the auction date end.

We only ship to 48 continental US STATES only.

Refund Policy

Full refund for any defective products (only if there's no replacement available). Replacement is our first route for defective items. All returns should be in original packing condition as you received. Shipping fee is not refundable. 15% restocking fee will apply on purchase amount for any items that are returned other than being defective ( such as buyers changed his/her mind, ordered wrong parts or buyers remorse). Buyers pay for return shipping.