Post Your Haunted Jeep Photos Here!

You can talk about anything here
MattJ
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Post Your Haunted Jeep Photos Here!

Unread post by MattJ »

I'm assuming I'm not the only BSJ member that has some fun with this holiday. I got inspired to play dress up this afternoon, so I threw this together with a bunch of zip ties and whatever was left at Party City six hours before sunset on Halloween. Next year I need to add a smoke machine. The windshield lights are covered in old stop light parts that I bought from a collector online. I use them to flood a campsite with red light, which is much easier to work with than bright spotlights. I also have a playlist of spooky Halloween songs to play over my fuel-can speakers while I trail the kids. Almost as much fun as a trail run . . .

___=_=_=
l l ,[_____],
l---- L -[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)--o-)_) BEV: the BSA Expedition Vehicle
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: Post Your Haunted Jeep Photos Here!

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Nice job! Always fun to play dress up with the toys.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.
MattJ
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Post Your Haunted Jeep Photos Here!

Unread post by MattJ »

The haunted Jeep was a huge hit on the trick-or-treat circuit tonight. Parents and kids loved it, especially the flashing lights and music. I made a lot of spooky comments and jokes over the loudspeakers. I think 100 people took videos of my Jeep tonight. Next year I'm going to get organized sooner and have some more fun with this concept!

___=_=_=
l l ,[_____],
l---- L -[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)--o-)_) BEV: the BSA Expedition Vehicle