Not MIA

You can talk about anything here
JeepAddict
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Not MIA

Unread post by JeepAddict »

Hey gang apologies on being out of the loop and missing a few runs. We are currently in the (final) stages of buying / selling a home so that has consumed a great majority of our time ( and play money). Once we have settled in, we will be sure to see you all out there on the trail.

Side note this transition will also be adding a nice large 2 bay garage for among other things, a future wrenchfest if anyone needs it once all has been completed.
Chrome? Never heard of it.
ASauer17
BSJ BOD President
Jeep Year: 1998
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: Not MIA

Unread post by ASauer17 »

Don't worry about it!! I've been MIA during trail rides all year-- but I'm still working behind the scenes ;).
Come back when the time is right. No one SHOULD judge anyone as things happen in everyday life that can't be helped!
98/99 TJ
2023 President
----------------------------------------
2021 Director of Events
2018 Secretary
2016 & 2017 President
2014 & 2015 Secretary
MDSRACING398
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1985
Jeep Model: CJ7

Re: Not MIA

Unread post by MDSRACING398 »

It seems everyone took the do you get evites the wrong way. It had nothing to do with whether you go or not. When I started doing the evites at that point I was noticing alot were never read. Also when we asked for people's opinions I had a few that said they don't get evites. It was just to see how many people where actually getting them. Sorry if some of you took it as in why aren't you coming.
Do it right the first time!
Second place is First Loser! Work Harder
Semper Fi