Good shops on the south shore for a TJ?

You can talk about anything here
AaronPerry
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2014
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Good shops on the south shore for a TJ?

Unread post by AaronPerry »

Anyone know of a good shop to get work done for TJs on the south shore? Had a brutal experience recently with a shop and need to get some work done on my old TJ. It needs some TLC. New shocks, springs, and a very detailed once over. It's been sitting for a few years and I'm sure there's a lot needed that is beyond my driveway skills.

I know a lot of places are busy right now getting everyone ready for the wheeling season but I don't need to drop it off till after I get back from tour. Just putting some feelers out because I just wasted 2 months of my time with another shop.

Thanks!
-Aaron
14 Rubicon
4.56, 37" STT Pro on 17" Slabs, Evo Double D Pro, Evo front/rear bumper, aFe Hi-Tuck, RCV Front shafts, G2 gold rear shafts, EVO/Rockhard skids, Crawler Concepts corners/fenders, Rockhard sliders, Full Hydro Steering
LoneStarTJ
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Re: Good shops on the south shore for a TJ?

Unread post by LoneStarTJ »

If you willing to drive a little bit, or if your TJ is able to drive i am at a shop in Auburn, MA. We are an outfitters shop that services a variety of vehicles, but we have a large clientele of Jeep enthusiast we work with. One of those Jeeps being my own 97 TJ which i have done alot of work to so far. Some of that work includes the 3 1/4 inch lift in which i had to rebuild the Spring Perch on both sides on the rear top and bottom. If you have any questions or would like to know more about what we do you can call me tomorrow at (508) 832-4949 and ask for Cory Rustin. i do apologize also for giving you a response not in south shore but i do not know of any.
1997 TJ
You can live in a Jeep, But you cant offroad a house
-Benjamin Franklin
gunfighters
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2014
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Unread post by gunfighters »

i have had these shop do a frame and a lift kit in my old 2001 tj they where pretty good and a fair price I believe
o'handleys in taunton ma 774) 274-1868
NotThePainter
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1995
Jeep Model: YJ Wrangler

Unread post by NotThePainter »

Far away but I've always been happy with Doc Wheels in Yarmouth.
Agnes is her name. YJ with a rock trac, sm465, flat belly and a disregard for minor body damage.
Danb33
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2005
Jeep Model: LJ Wrangler

Unread post by Danb33 »

American motor works in bridgewater can help you out.