Hey BSJ: you are awesome!

You can talk about anything here
MattJ
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Hey BSJ: you are awesome!

Unread post by MattJ »

I know this will sound corny, so I’ll keep it short. As the saying goes, “there is only one first time.” Sunday was my first trail run ever, and I now realize it was a really special experience. I didn’t know what to expect, but what I got was the chance to spend a day with the most friendly, knowledgeable, patient, helpful and fun group of people that I have met in a long time. Sure, we had a long line of Jeeps and it was slow going at times. Sure, it rained on us. Sure, there was a ball joint in pieces. But all of those challenges only made a showcase of just how special a group BSJ really is. I think I speak for all of the newbies that were there when I say “thank you” for all of the knowledge and encouragement you gave us . . . and all of the simple questions you answered!

Ordered my skid plates this week. I’m hooked . . .
___=_=_=
l l ,[_____],
l---- L -[]lllllll[]-
()_) ()_)--o-)_) BEV: the BSA Expedition Vehicle
JKUJeeper
Jeep Year: 2016

Re: Hey BSJ: you are awesome!

Unread post by JKUJeeper »

Right there Matt! Sunday was my first run as well and it was a total blast. Big shout out to everyone there helping out all the newbies! lol

Skids are definitely my next upgrade for sure!! Curious, what skids did you end up ordering?

Cheers
John
Frank
Frankie BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1974
Jeep Model: CJ5

Unread post by Frank »

Every Run I get to go on for me is just the same . I couldnt agree with you more about the excitement , education , and wanting to do it again . Its 13 yrs. for me with this group and its still a blast. Glad you had a good time and already think , man I need ---------- ! The hook has been set ! Welcome . FjR68
jquader
Jeep Year: 2008

Unread post by jquader »

Great to hear you guys enjoyed it. BSJ's members make the club what it is, and even though the faces change over time (some just because they got older...) the same spirit has been with the club for a long time. The fun, education, and cooperation never stops.
BSJ Secretary 2019, 2013, 2012 - DOT 2015 - DOE 2017, 2016

I wonder what's on the other side.
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Amen to those comments, There are just a great group of folks here that are always willing to help where they can. I have had just such a great time on the trails even when my jeep was in pieces waiting to get the chance. Now its getting the chance and folks are great about offering friendly advice that helps and instructs not just hey your doing it wrong. Looking forward to more of it!
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.