Got my TJ back!!

You can talk about anything here
AaronPerry
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2014
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Got my TJ back!!

Unread post by AaronPerry »

Recently shipped from Florida for my son. This is my old TJ. Long story short I gave it to my biological father a few years back. Last year he was diagnosed with cancer and I moved down there for about 6 months to take care of him till the end. Anyway, a few weeks ago I went back to Florida to clean out the house and ship my baby back home!! This bad boy is going to get handed down to my son. He will get his license in a year and half and we are going to tame down a little and give it more of an LCG build. With 5.5" of suspension and 1.25" bl, it's a little tall and tippy for a newbie. Hopefully in the next year or two he can hit the trails with us. (Him and his friend will be coming with me this Sunday!!).

-Aaron
14 Rubicon
4.56, 37" STT Pro on 17" Slabs, Evo Double D Pro, Evo front/rear bumper, aFe Hi-Tuck, RCV Front shafts, G2 gold rear shafts, EVO/Rockhard skids, Crawler Concepts corners/fenders, Rockhard sliders, Full Hydro Steering
ImNotCassie
Jeep Year: 2011

Re: Got my TJ back!!

Unread post by ImNotCassie »

:handgestures-thumbupright:
-Cassandra
2011 Silver/Black JK

It's never a mannequin!!
https://talkingtruecrime.podbean.com
ASauer17
BSJ BOD President
Jeep Year: 1998
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by ASauer17 »

Sorry to hear about your father.

This is a beauty! How does it compare to your JK?!
98/99 TJ
2023 President
----------------------------------------
2021 Director of Events
2018 Secretary
2016 & 2017 President
2014 & 2015 Secretary
AaronPerry
Jeep Year: 2014

Unread post by AaronPerry »

The TJ was/is an absolute beast. Crushed everything I threw at it. From the rock garden at Rausch to the reds and blacks without batting an eyelash.

I haven't wheeled the JK enough to compare yet but it was smooth as buttah at MaBell two weeks ago. Also as a daily there is no comparison. The JK is extremely smooth, comfortable and slightly more refined. I'm looking forward to the next couple runs and when I get back from tour on the beginning of July. Sucks I'm gone from mid May-July but hopefully I can make up for it when I get home. Rumor is not much travel after this till 2019 so that ROCKS!!
-Aaron
14 Rubicon
4.56, 37" STT Pro on 17" Slabs, Evo Double D Pro, Evo front/rear bumper, aFe Hi-Tuck, RCV Front shafts, G2 gold rear shafts, EVO/Rockhard skids, Crawler Concepts corners/fenders, Rockhard sliders, Full Hydro Steering