Howdy from a Texan

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
LoneStarTJ
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Howdy from a Texan

Unread post by LoneStarTJ »

recently moved from Texas all the way to Massachusetts and brought 2 Jeeps with me. Im currently up to 4 Jeeps but one is a parts vehicle and one is getting sold. I have a daily driver XJ that is in perfect condition that my girl drives. My main Jeep is a 1997 wrangler with a 94 engine and transmission and all the wiring is from a 98, known as "one piece at a time" it has a HO 4.0 with 4.11 gearing and the AX15 5 speed. I work at Rock `n Road Outfitters in Auburn MA. We build jeeps here of all sizes and can get a wide variety of parts. feel free to email me at cory@rocknroadoutfitters.com for any questions or quotes. Looking to be an active member!
1997 TJ
You can live in a Jeep, But you cant offroad a house
-Benjamin Franklin
RalphTomaccio
Jeep Year: 2012
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Howdy from a Texan

Unread post by RalphTomaccio »

Welcome, Cory.

Our member openings are beginning to disappear as we have a limit. If you are looking to wheel, consider joining sooner than later. We have a pretty active schedule this year, with our next run tomorrow. A lot of great people here and we're all looking forward to meeting you. See you soon.
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Welcome to the forums, def check out joining the group or get on the wait list quick! Its a great group if your looking to get out and find some rocks, trees, and dirt.

Might have to stop in and see you up there one of these days im not too far away from you guys.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.
MDSRACING398
Jeep Year: 1985
Jeep Model: CJ7

Unread post by MDSRACING398 »

Hi again Cory.
Cory signed up as soon as I told him about club. I think he and the shop he works at will be great for the club. Get those rigs out with US! Mark
Do it right the first time!
Second place is First Loser! Work Harder
Semper Fi