Hello from Marlboro

New to BSJ? We're glad to have you! Drop a line and introduce yourself to everyone here!
** NO TRAIL NAMES **

Moderator: Kurt

Forum rules
Please post a pic of your jeep.

Tell us about the mods you have made.

Tell us about the mods you hope to make in the future.

How long have you been a member of Baystate?

How long have you been offroading?

Is this your first jeep?

AND REMEMBER ** NO TRAIL NAMES **
JeepAddict
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 2016
Jeep Model: JK Wrangler

Re: Hello from Marlboro

Unread post by JeepAddict »

There two in my driveway right now, his and hers. I've probably driven past you and waved
Chrome? Never heard of it.
JeepAddict
BSJ Member

Finally found a moment to snap a quick photo. I received the Evites for the upcoming trail rides. Would any one be able to offer a bit of intel on the two locations. I'm trying to determine if my Jeep is all ready to go....
Attachments
Jeep21.jpg
RalphTomaccio
BSJ 101 Planning Commitee
Jeep Year: 2012

Unread post by RalphTomaccio »

I would recommend you go as a passenger in another member's Jeep to the OFR run but definitely drive in the Harris Mountain run. Brookridge would be interesting if you want a bit of challenge. Skid plates highly recommended! Is there some other type info you're looking for?
JeepAddict
BSJ Member

Hi Ralph, thanks I just wanted a bit of insight. I'm working on getting skids as we speak. I have guards for the diffs and am fabbing up the evap canister skid plate. I'm looking for a few decent rides, I'm planning on enjoying the season and don't want to clobber the Jeep on the first few runs. I was considering Harris and Brookridge but, OFR wont work just due to timing. Thanks very much for the advice!
pirahnah3
BSJ Member
Jeep Year: 1997
Jeep Model: TJ Wrangler

Unread post by pirahnah3 »

Def recommend ridding, it was eye opening to be able to ask questions and see what was happening without making the mistakes and getting to learn from some seasoned drivers. We all cant make all the runs so no worries. Check out some old photos and see if there is a jeep you would like to check out and ask if they are going and if there is a seat. If not just show up for the ride, there always seem to be seats open.
'97 thats been chopped up and put back together, and ready to take on the trails.